Tuesday, March 3, 2009


Spent most of the weekend cooped up in suburban staycation. Strep, flu, plague had gotten the best of us. Sunday champagne tradition was not lost. Although not entirely sold on day quill champagne spritzers. In lazy sick tradition watched Vicky Christina Barcelona (which upon it's forth viewing is still as brilliant and evoking of why my life had to change, sorry skip) Choke, and 2 days in Paris. He enjoyed it as I knew he would considering my recommendation several months before. Successfully grilled indoor last night, leaving the tasty smoky particles on our skin for sleep. Thrifted some pretty slips with bow frills for love time, and a interesting Marie Antoinette inspired painting with a lovely white antique frame. (OH! And please do try the vietnamese pancake (from saigon bangkok , an absolute delight.)

I'm looking forward to Spring, bike riding, picnics, sundresses, ridding myself of translucent skin. Spending less money and more vacationing. I can't wait for my garden, maybe a kitten, lemon ade pitchers and c. A summer move will be most satisfying. In like a lion right?

No comments: